Upcoming Seminars, Workshops, & Trainings
Enhance your skills, stay informed and be inspired, whether you are a teacher or ESP, new to the field of educaiton or a veteran. Explore the opportunties to gather fresh ideas to use in the workplace and enhance your professional growth. Members should watch their home email for information about professional development opportunities and registration information.
- WEA Human and Civil Rights zoom LEADERSHIP SUMMIT
- The WEA HCR Leadership Summit is a grow your own modela of leadership development that prepares future WEA BIPOC leaders and white allies to advocate for racial, social, and economic justice for our students, communities and WEA members. Eliminating institutional racism begins with individuals using their leadership and positions of power to do the right thing. Participants will examine how to create a resilient culture of inclusion and equity in their leadership and advocacy. Sessions are broken down into 100 level and 200 level sessions to prepare their own leadership journey as WEA members. Click heading above to register!
- Inclusionary Practices Project - Special Event Series
- Inclusionary Practices Project - Canvas Courses including STEM courses
- Fundamental Course of Study (FCS) - Paraeducator Certification