Paraeducators - WEA FCS classes
It’s the last chance for free WEA FCS classes for the 2020-21 school year!
- THIS IS IMPORTANT
- WAC 179-09-040
- Paraeducators hired before the 2018-19 school year, must receive a certificate of completion for 28 FSC clock hours by September 1, 2021.
REGISTER EARLY-SAVE YOUR SPOT
If you are a WEA member and need FCS clock hours, don’t miss this
- May 8th & 22nd
- FCS 02: 8am to noon Methods of Instruction and Educational Support (4 clock hours)
- FCS 11/12: 1pm to 5 pm Communication Basics and Challenges 4 hour class (3 clock hours)
- FCS 01: 8am to noon Cultural Identity and Diversity (4 clock hours)
- FCS 06: 1pm to 5pm Professionalism, Equity and Ethics 4 hour class (3 clock hours)
To register, see the WEA website Events page: https://www.washingtonea.org/home/events/