We at VALIC hope that you, your family and associates are healthy and doing well. In light of school closures, VALIC will be hosting 30 minute webex workshops covering a multitude of financial education topics. The Financial Advisors hope to continue supporting WEA member benefits through Financial Education and Retirement Planning WebEx workshops and virtual one-on-one meetings. Please find the list of topics below and the registration link for all:
Financial Literacy Education – Mini Modules (Webinars)
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
Open to all – please register by clicking HERE
Available topics to choose from:
- Your Retirement Plan at Work: WA Department of Retirement System Plans 2 vs 3 & District 403(b) Plans
- Cash Management and Building an Emergency Fund
- Financial Wellness
- Finding Your Path to Retirement – Are You On Track?
- Debt Reduction Planning – Making Strides Toward a Brighter Future
- Conquering Student Loan Debt
Ask Me Anything – Financial Advisor Edition
- Do you have questions about your own WA State pension plan through DRS or how to access your account online? Student loan forgiveness? Reducing debt? Saving for retirement? Applying for your pension when you retire? If so, feel free to sign up for your WEA member benefit no-cost individual consultation designed to address these topics and more. Use the links below to register for a virtual meeting. Once registered, you will receive a calendar invitation from one of our financial advisors with virtual meeting information.
- New and Mid-Career Educators --View virtual meeting schedule of availability and register for an appointment HERE
- Educators Nearing Retirement -- View virtual meeting schedule of availability and register for an appointment HERE
Already enrolled in your District's 403(b) plan and have AIG Retirement Services account? Contact your financial advisor today with your questions!